Singles on the Slopes - Ages 22-35
Sick of skiing solo? Bored of boarding by yourself? Check out the Bay Area Ski Bus Singles buses
Let's be honest, snow lovers are a rare breed. We get up way too early, we stay up way too late. We thrive in temperatures that others merely survive. Admittedly, we can be hard to understand but most agree that we're easy to get along with. Nobody knows these facts better than Bay Area Ski Bus.
Reasons to take the Singles Bus:
- your friends tend to flake out last minute...
- you've been on the lookout for a shreddy betty/teddy in your life
- you're new to the bay area
- you think mimosas are a great thing to have before a day on the slopes
- none of your friends ski.
- none of your friends will ski with you.
Whatever your reason, we've got your ride this season.
Our Singles Trips are for Ages 22-35. Sorry 40+ ers - the #s are just not there to fill a bus :(
Singles Bus Schedule
* Hop on ski bus: 4-5:30am
* You sleep - until 7:30am
* Enjoy cont'l breakfast while watching a ski flick
* Arrive at slopes - 8:15-9:00am (good weather) and enjoy the morning mimosas
* Ski or ride until group lunch
* 3:30p-4:15p apres-ski bbq, drinks & snacks
* Depart resort at 4:30pm
* Movie/s or sleep on ride home
* Home sweet home - 8:30-9:45pm
Times subject to change with stormy weather
- no driving - no chains!
- extra sleep = extra energy
- great parking near lodge
- meet new old friends
- Safe, Reliable, Fun!
- YOUR Car stays clean